Family Choice ACO, LLC – Chronic Care Management Program
We are excited to launch our Chronic Care Management Program as apart of valued services provided by Family Choice ACO.
This program helps ACO providers manage select ACO beneficiaries with two or more chronic/ongoing conditions, maintain and improve their health. The CCM program is designed to help providers improve their patient’s health by simplifying their care and providing increased support to manage chronic conditions. This program will offer ACO providers with benefits that assist patients through personalized and proactive care management services, promoting a better quality of life.
Our team will:
- Develop a personalized, comprehensive plan for patients in partnership with our PCPs and their care team (i.e. specialists, nurse, diabetes educator, wellness guide, social worker, etc.)
- Outreach to patients about their health on the phone
- Provide assistance to help patients manage their medicines, including one-on-one coaching
- Provide 24/7 access to a beneficiary of the Family Choice ACO – Chronic Care Management team
- Coordinate care among all providers and care team members and offer other services to support both patients and providers
In tune with our mission statement, Family Choice ACO is excited about this new program and we look forward to providing the community with high quality health care in a courteous, compassionate manner to enhance the quality of life. In collaboration with hospitals and community, we provide preventive medicine and patient education.
Dr. Toan Tran
Chief Executive Officer
Family Choice ACO, LLC